From Steambirds Alliance Wiki
|Source||Temple of Bast|
|Fusion Material||Blue Steel|
Hydro Shot is a Water Elemental (ELEM) Weapon.
Simplified T10 Stats
The following table summarizes what is displayed by the weapon's tooltip. T8 and T9 variants have, respectively, 80% and 90% of the T10 variant's damage values.
|9||82.8 + 37.8 Physical||2||3||When the cats launched their first attempt to take Rebel City, the Hydro Shot wielded by Little Maniac Tim saved the day.|
Full T10 Stats
|2||4||2||1.5||When the cats launched their first attempt to take Rebel City, the Hydro Shot wielded by Little Maniac Tim saved the day.|
- Damage numbers are per individual bullet, and do not account for amount of shots or total bullets fired.
- Top row describes the visible bullets; middle and bottom rows describe, respectively, the close-range and point-blank damage bonuses.
- Hydro Shot's visible bullets are spread over a 192° arc rather than the usual 50° arc of standard shotguns, making maximal damage output possible only while inside a sufficiently large enemy.
- Hydro Shot's close-range damage bonus has a longer range than its visible bullets; both the close-range and point-blank damage bonuses have a much higher bullet speed as well, resulting in enemies along the direction of aim mysteriously taking damage before the visible bullets reach them.
- Compared to Watchmaker's Shotgun (T10 Shotgun), T10 Hydro Shot deals ~76% more damage with each visible bullet (and 20% more damage with close-range and point-blank damage bonuses) and fires 50% more visible bullets; however, it has a ~33% slower fire rate, takes ~13% longer to reload, has a ~57% shorter range on visible bullets, and distributes these bullets over a 184% larger angle.