From Steambirds Alliance Wiki
|Source||Crafting (2 White Steel)|
|Fusion Material||White Steel|
Phantom Curtain is a Special (SPEC) Weapon.
Full T10 Stats
T8 and T9 variants have, respectively, 80% and 90% of the T10 variant's damage values.
|8||22.5||5||6.5||0.125 (1.125)||2.2||A slow, piercing shockwave emitter. Developed by the mad Dr. Kacklehead who studied and despised the paranormal.|
- Piercing bullets are dispersed over a 10° cone of fire.
- Within each Gun Mount group, the final range (the result of applying Range modifiers to the stated Range) only applies to the first of eight bullets. Bullets after the first instead have a range of [Final Range - 0.75 * (n-1)] where n takes on the numbers 2-8 (from the 2nd to the 8th bullet).
- Bullets with a range of 0 or smaller due to this mechanic disappear instantaneously.
- Phantom Curtain's flat Range reduction mechanic causes the maximum-damage range of each set of 8 bullets to occur at a distance 5.25 units shorter than what the final Range would suggest.
- Without any Range modifiers in effect, Phantom Curtain is only able to land all 16 bullets of a burst within a 1.25-unit range; however, the weapon can land at least 8 bullets within a 7.75-unit range. These values improve significantly as Range is increased above default values.
- Compared to Diamond Sniper (T10 Sniper), T10 Phantom Curtain has a ~78% shorter optimal damage range by default, takes ~47% longer to reload after each shot, fires bullets with ~83% slower bullet speed using a cone of fire rather than a firing arc, and is prevented from firing more than one burst per clip by its extremely small ammo count. However, the SPEC weapon fires twice as many bullets at a time, and the longest-lasting bullet of a burst stays around for ~478% longer than those of the T10 Sniper.
- T10 Phantom Curtain has ~39% more burst damage at 1.25 units and ~6% more burst damage at 7.75 units compared to a Diamond Sniper without Ice Upgrades. With capped Ice upgrades, these values change to ~24% more and ~5% less, respectively.