From Steambirds Alliance Wiki
|Source||Crafting (2 Purple Steel)|
|Fusion Material||Purple Steel|
Tiger Whisker is a Special (SPEC) Weapon.
T8 and T9 variants have, respectively, 80% and 90% of the T10 variant's damage values.
|12||4.5||4||5.25||The cats were once very observant creatures with keen senses. Now they loll about, bags of fat and fur.|
- Top row describes 12 bullets distributed across a 1342° firing arc.
- In practice, this manifests as 3 sets of 4 bullets distributed across 18° firing arcs, with one arc firing straight backward (180° counter-clockwise from the aim direction) and the other two arcs firing at 58° clockwise and counter-clockwise from the aim direction.
- Bottom row describes single large bullet fired in the aim direction.
- Compared to Tyrian Stinger (T10 Wasp), T10 Tiger Whisker fires 49 bullets per second (rather than T10 Wasp's 12 bullets per second) and shoots them in 4 distinct directions (rather than T10 Wasp's 3 distinct directions). However, it has ~38% reduced range, and the wide and flipped firing pattern makes it difficult to land shots on multiple small targets simultaneously.
- Without upgrades, T10 Tiger Whisker's forward shot deals ~181% more damage than one shot of Tyrian Stinger, and the SPEC weapon's 12-burst deals ~30% less damage than Tyrian Stinger's 3-burst. Overall optimal DPS is ~6% less than that of T10 Wasp.
- With maxed elemental damage upgrades, T10 Tiger Whisker's forward shot deals ~151% more damage than one shot of Tyrian Stinger, and the SPEC weapon's 12-burst deals ~37% less damage than Tyrian Stinger's 3-burst. Overall optimal DPS is ~16% less than that of T10 Wasp.