From Steambirds Alliance Wiki
|Source||Crafting (2 Blue Steel)|
|Fusion Material||Blue Steel|
Twisted Backshot is a Special (UR) Weapon.
Simplified T10 Stats
The following table summarizes what is displayed by the weapon's tooltip. T8 and T9 variants have, respectively, 80% and 90% of the T10 variant's damage values.
|5||128.9||3||7||A double barreled shotgun. Ornate spiral barrels engraved by Sarah Wilton herself.|
Full T10 Stats
|5||Yes||31.05||3||7||2 (2.2)||2||A double barreled shotgun. Ornate spiral barrels engraved by Sarah Wilton herself.|
- The two 66.75-damage rows describe the weapon's close-range-bonus-damage effects for each spread.
- None of the weapon's bullets are able to pierce through enemies.
- The damage total listed in the simplified weapon stats is accurate for cases in which the player hits an enemy with exactly two visible bullets and one invisible bullet.
- Compared to Watchmaker's Shotgun (T10 Shotgun), T10 Twisted Backshot has somewhat improved accuracy (32° firing arc for forward shots and 16° firing arc for rearward shots versus 50° firing arc for T10 Shotgun) and can hit enemies behind the player; in exchange, it takes ~50% longer to reload, fires five visible bullets forward (rather than six) and lacks a point-blank damage bonus in either direction.
- Without upgrades, a full volley of forward-fired visible bullets from T10 Twisted Backshot deals ~10% more damage than one from Watchmaker's Shotgun.
- With maxed elemental upgrades, a full volley of forward-fired visible bullets from T10 Twisted Backshot deals ~2% less damage than one from Watchmaker's Shotgun.
- Regardless of the state of one's upgrades, the forward-fired invisible bullet of T10 Twisted Backshot deals ~29% less damage than both invisible bullets combined of Watchmaker's Shotgun.